Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brazilian Wax After D&c

utongozi @ 2011-02-19T21: 20: 00

general, I prefer small Outlets with old collections than vintage shops . in many vintage straight speaking not very smells, things happen really not a fountain, and some general atmosphere oppressive.

but in Milan a lot and very different, right joys of shopping every old )
I slowly gather his collection of addresses and much more interesting to walk in them now, after the lectures on Italian fashion panorama .

here and today I bought this shirt romeo gigli , which in Italy is almost a genius 80s, and we, for example, not very well known. and yet so interesting Item: tag sewn inside "cose" via della spiga . cose - Shop Nucci Fattoria , opened in 1960 in Milan, along with shops Mary Quant and Barbara biba hulaniki in London. that is, as I understand it was a precursor corso como, 10, just over hippovy. Unfortunately, photos shop I could not find, but found the page Nucci to facebook.
amazing thing: I think all these events in history, and her pictures there, "I'm with Walter Albini on vacation" and so on)

a shirt reminds me a lot of things at once: and Prada year, and Vika collection. and blue I really go)




0 comments:

Post a Comment